Our reputation is built on 4 pillars of success: Skills, knowledge, experience and commitment. For these reasons we are one of the leading companies for grading, resurfacing and installing driveways. We are also experts for projects involving walkways, masonry structures, parking lots, etc. We offer free estimates. At your request, we’ll come to your location to assess what needs to be done and provide you with an approximation of how much it will cost, at no charge or obligation to you.
All phases and aspects of asphalt paving are an integral part of our business, including pavement reclamation, milling, drainage, and of course asphalt installation itself. For example, let’s look at what a parking lot project entails:
1. Asphalt Reclamation – An environmentally sustainable process with a low carbon footprint. First we recover and mix the existing base
with fresh materials to provide a strong, stable base.
2. Milling the surface – this will ensure that the final asphalt surface ends up precisely at its predetermined height.
3. Finish Grading – base material is applied and then compacted to the proper density and pitch towards drainage basins.
4. Paving – next, traditional asphalt pavement is applied.
5. Finishing – finally, all spaces are marked out and made ready for use.
Yonkers Paving Concepts, Inc.
1767 Central Park Ave, Suite 106
Yonkers, NY 10710