Features and Benefits of HFST include:
- Can be applied to both asphalt and concrete.
- Solid stone or patterns available.
- Fast Installation with little project downtime.
- Handles northern climate freeze thaw cycles.
- Tested and meets DOT friction requirements.
- Repairs are easy, with invisible seams.
- Resistant to deicing salts.
- UV stable stone that will maintain its color for years.
- Natural marble and granite stone chips are available.
The “FrictionPaveTM Surfacing System” consists of a specially formulated two-part binder which is topped with a pigmented or natural stone. Skid resistant and durable surfaces are provided using the FrictionPave Surfacing System on both Asphalt and Concrete.
Typical applications for FrictionPaveTM (BFST) Include:
- Bicycle lanes
- Entrance and exit ramps
- Safety Zones in Schools and Hospitals
- Sharp corners and dangerous curves
- Driveways and walkways
- Pedestrian Cross Walks
FrictionPaveTM (HFST) can be applied onto existing asphalt and concrete… or on newly placed, cured surfaces.